Tuesday 28 October 2014

Painting on Canvas


Painting on Canvas


This activity was impromptu as I couldn't think of any activity for the day. So I simply went to my art cupboard and found this hippo canvas. And she had fun for an hour.  This was my 2.5 yr old's first attempt at painting on canvas. 

I have always like "collecting" art items such as this set of canvas painting activity and recyclables. So i simply just store them all in my art cupboard. When i'm out of ideas, I like to just open myart cupboard and most of the time, I find treasures that I have long forgotten. 

Faith experimenting with the paint on canvas. 

It took her awhile to get to use painting.

For the more difficult and smaller areas, I have her a cotton bud to tap on those areas instead. 


No comments:

Post a Comment