- 190g Softened Butter
- 1 cup of caster sugar ( I used normal sugar.)
- 1 tsp of honey
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups of self raising flour
- 1/4 cup of milk
- Pre heat the oven to 180C.
- Beat the butter, sugar, honey in a large bowl with a electric mixer until it is creamy and light.
- Add the eggs one by one and beat well.
- Sift the flour and pour the milk over the mixture slowly. Stir in lightly.
- Pour the mixture into a grease cake tin or lay a sheet of baking paper in the cake tin.
- Bake for about an hour. Use a skewer to test if the cake is ready. The skewer must be clear after being pulled out from the cake.
- Cool the cake once it is done and it will be ready to serve. You can add fruits as toppings.
|Sifting the flour into the mixture.|
|Pouring the mixture into the cake tin.|
|I love seeing them work together. It is truly a bonding time for the siblings. Mummy will just watch them and take pictures. hehe..|
|Our Honey Butter Cake, straight from the oven.|
|Sliced it up.|
|Blueberries for toppings.|